Dreaming of You...


Saturday, April 18, 2009

Aunty Regina to the RESCUE!!!

Aunty Regina to the Rescue! I may sound like a super-heroine in a kungfu comics but I'm not. Jess send me an sms that A'anisah will be having her jab in 10 mins. I went up to the library just to give her some moral support. I found out that not only her need my "help" but also the rest of the girls in her class. So my duty was to hold on to their little hands when the nurse poke the needle on their arm. All was composed cause I was holding on to my camera on the other hand and snapping pictures of their facial expressions. Aren't they adorable?? Their smile is what keeps me coming back. ; )

Fan Xi, Caiting & Siew Qi

These bunch of cuties are trying to forget their fear by entertaining me with their dance and hilarious poses.

Hanif & Joven (These 2 boys are cut to be a comedian)

Fan Xi & A'anisah (Sweet Young Things)

Caiting & Siew Qi (making the "Ouch!" Pose)

A'anisah

Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love My Family

Thumbs Up