Dreaming of You...


Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Keen Learner Award Day for the LSP Students




Today is a very Happy Day both for me and the LSP (Learning Special Programme) students. The Reading Moms (that includes me) wanted to give the children some encouragement by having a Keen Learner Award. The Award Winners are not selected based on their academic results but based on their keenest in participation during lesson time and their attitude towards studying. I was so touched when Mrs Seet annouced the names of the 5 students who have passed their English SA Paper, because 4 of them are taught by me. I control my emo well though. I was so proud of them. They are the reason that keeps me coming and it's really thrilling to know that the seeds I've sowed are sprouting. Well done Luke, Joyce, A'anisah & Sabrina!!! Keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love My Family

Thumbs Up