Dreaming of You...


Saturday, September 26, 2009

We Really Enjoyed Ourselves @ Hort Park


We had a date with Aletheia & her children today to Hort Park. Woke my 3 kids up at 7:30am to get them ready. We took 2 buses before we reached Hort Park, it was drizzling and sunning at the same time. But the rain chose to stop before we get off the bus. Phew! While waiting for Aletheia, we saw an uncle painting. Shanice was sharp to point out the important things to note for painting, uncle said she's smart.

Than, Aletheia arrived. And 3 + 3 = 6. Six children running in different directions and chatting at the same time. Wow! Aletheia & I stroll behind with our own pace. I snap lots of pictures of them whilst they were busy playing. After some time, we noticed that dark clouds began to hover above our heads. We went to the gathering corner and the children continued their chasing and games. We decide to proceed to Vivo after the rain stop....


Shanice is the only one who is very interested in art, she pay attention as Uncle taught her how to outline.


A peck from Mummy dearest


我们家的两位小不点!


Jolyn caught a Red Dragonfly, the children stood at a distance to admire it.


I use all my might, my strength to push this 1/2 cup football, eeeekkkksss!


Shannon

Shanice

Xavier & Ian played Scissor Paper Stone together

剪刀,石头,布!

Cutie Evan


Tricia & Ian


It's so tough to get everyone to look at the camera at the same time. Haha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love My Family

Thumbs Up