Dreaming of You...


Saturday, July 11, 2009

Ice Age 3

Patrick decided to bring the kids to movies and this time round it's gonna be a cartoon movie, Ice Age 3 - Dawn of the Dinosaurs. I had shown them Ice Age 2 - The Meltdown the day before so that they are able to relate to the next episode. 3 of them as usual munch crackers and gummies throughout the show. It was so funny, I laughed till I had stitches on my side. The children were also laughing along the movie.

Sid, the hilarious unlucky weasel was the funny guy. He's living in his own world but was so full of passion for babies. He found 3 Dinosaurs eggs and babysit them as if they were really his own. I cannot forget Scrat and his new found lover-babe, Scratte who's drama stretch from the beginning to the end of the show which I think is a bit 'over'. Diego managed to find his confidence back through the adventures along the way. Manny & Ellie are together in Ice Age 3 and they had lil Peaches in midst of their dangerous venture with the dinosaurs. Peaches is a cutie!

Movie Review : A laughter-filled movie suitable for all ages. Must watch!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love My Family

Thumbs Up