Dreaming of You...


Saturday, February 28, 2009

* My Birthday - Part I

It was my Birthday, and I thought I'll just quietly just "pass over" it. I went for my PSG Contact Time and meet my friend, Tracy. But my sweet friend, Tracy remembered it and gave me a birthday treat. Thanks to her, it really made my day. My birthday prayer came true, :"To have a Happy Birthday." After the lunch we went for a walk around the mall. I brought Tracy to the Bread Talk Cake Making Station and there I bought a small round cake and start to decorate my very own Birthday Cake. I was a little clumsy at first, unable to control the cream icing well. But after a while all went nice. In a while I got my cake decorated. Wow! A great experience indeed.

My Birthday Treat

My shy friend, Tracy


























No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love My Family

Thumbs Up