Dreaming of You...


Tuesday, February 10, 2009

oFf wE gO tO hAvE sOmE fUn @ aiRpOrT

The weather's fine and everyone woke up early this Sunday so my mum & I decided to bring the kids to airport to have some fun. The kids love the airport, it's big, spacious and cool so they can run around freely. We transit onto bus no 27 and sat all the way to Terminal 3.

The kids ran all the way to their favourite kids' corner little playground. Followed by the art & craft corner. Shanice love to draw, she put on beautiful colours to her picture. Xavier love to sign on every art piece, pretending to be an artist. Shannon is running around from one end to the other. I join Shanice in colouring.

After an hour and a half of art time we went to Popeye Restaurant to have some Cajun Fries and Cajun Mash Potatoes and it was awesome. I went back for more Cajun sauce. My mummy bought siew mai and baos for the kids. We filled our tummy and continue walking. We took the Skytrain to T2 as requested by Xavier and the kids enjoyed it so much. We took the Skytrain back to T3 to take the Mrt home.

Conclusion: Many hours of Fun = Tired legs























Get more cute & girly glitter graphics at OhSoGlittery.com!





























Arrival @ Terminal 2 by Sky Train




Tired legs after few hours the airport. So I got a luggage trolley to push them around.

Bite Me


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love My Family

Thumbs Up