Dreaming of You...


Monday, March 9, 2009

Bye Bye Aunty Wati







It's an emo weekend for all of us. My grandma's maid, Aunty Wati would be leaving us to go back home next week. This would be our last weekend together. The kids, Jolyn (my maid) & Wati treasured every moment together. I saw the 2 maids hugging and were in tears. Wati also grab every free time to spend with my 3 kids. She love my 3 kids alot especially Shanice. Because Shanice is a very loving girl.
I explained to them that people comes in and goes out of our lives. We've got to learn to accept the fact. And that Wati had completed her contract and she have to return home to her children. And her children missed her a great deal. I had to be the nut cracker that evening when everyone was like very EMO lor. I imitated Mr Bean singing Auld Lang Syne and made everyone laugh.
Well, bye bye was the most difficult word to say. My children and maid hug and kiss Wati before we left my mum's home. All the best Wati!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love My Family

Thumbs Up