Dreaming of You...


Monday, March 30, 2009

SwiMMing is fun with FRIENDS

The kids and I woke up real early this saturday morning, I look out of the window and the weather looks nice with the nice warm sun so I called Yuki and plan together to take our kids for a dip in the pool. My oh my, the kids were really excited about it. They changed into their swim wear immediately after completing their breakfast. We have lots of fun together. The kids took their water guns and starting "War Time"! We stopped occasionally for break of Milo, Baos & Bread. The kids enjoyed themselves so much that they couldn't bear to leave for home.











Get Ready Troop 1, and FIRE!!!
































Nice Water Works

It's definately faster if we help each other. Very soon the aeroplane's ready to take off!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love My Family

Thumbs Up