Dreaming of You...


Monday, August 10, 2009

Finger Painting Booth @ Borders Fair

I brought Shanice down the Borders Book Fair hoping to get a bargain but only to our disappointment. Nevertheless, we managed to buy 4 Disney series storybooks and a Mickey Mouse soft padded 3D storybook. On our way to the cashier, Shanice spotted a finger painting booth. She had her hands on of course. This girl, in many ways are quite similar to me. Her love for art & crafts is one of them. The girl showed her a few ways to create an animal but in a while she's able to create her own already (she's a fast learner on arts). She saw another Clay Moulding Booth actually but the clay's too expensive for her to "play" with so I "bluff" her to the cashier where we paid for our mechandise and left.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love My Family

Thumbs Up