Dreaming of You...


Monday, August 10, 2009

One People, One Nation, One Singapore


1stly, Happy National Day to all! Aunt Siew Ying, Aunt Siew Kee & Uncle Hwa Beng joined us in watching the National Day Parade @ my Mom's home. My 3 children didn't really follow through the programme but when it played their familiar National Day Songs, they sing along. It's so thrilling to see children waving the flags and singing National Day Songs. The clock struck 8:22 pm, all 3 of them stood still to recite the national pledge. What a moving moment, my uncle and I quickly took out our cameras and started snapping.
One moment we even caught Shannon saying the pledge with the wrong hand across her chest.








WHEN the clock struck 8.22pm,
Shannon, Shanice & Xavier stood still to recite the national pledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love My Family

Thumbs Up