Dreaming of You...


Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Long Walk @ West Coast Park


Our day began when we meet at McDonalds @ West Coast Park. I brought along Xavier & Shannon, Pauline brought Hannah & Lucious. Today we venture deeper and deeper into West Coast Park, from one end to the other. I've been here but have not cover so far before. Xavier & Lucious were busy playing in front while Jolyn & Shannon lag behind. Pauline, Hannah & Me were busy looking for seeds and leaves that have fallen from the trees in the park. Each had our own tasks.

We didn't forget to keep our camera busy too. It's a nice way to exercise. We reached the end of the park walk as we touched the boundary of the Dog Walk. We took a bus back to West Coast.

The kid's adventure didn't end there, we continued our gathering at my home. The boys played TV games, Hannah is busy playing with Dibo & Fefe. She truely loves the pups a great deal. Pauline & Me are both stuck to my PC. I made some Sweet Potato Biscuits for tea break. They had some before leaving for home.

























跑吧!孩子

Hannah & Pauline

Map of West Coast Park


Shannon & Me





The Boys have a ball game in between our walks



Miss Toddler 2009

Hannah & Fefe

Engross in Games

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love My Family

Thumbs Up