Dreaming of You...


Monday, April 5, 2010

广州- 第二天

2nd day in Guangzhou. We had our breakfast at a 包点店, before moving on to our next shopping destination. We shopped a bag of clothes and clips before leaving. Along the way we stopped and snapped some pictures with the colourful flower arrangements by the road.

We check out of the dilapidated hotel and check into another hotel with better premises. Everyone was pleased with this arrangement, especially my son, Xavier. We took pictures at the hotel lobby while waiting for our rooms. Everyone was tired out just moving our luggages from one hotel to another so we gave each other 2 hours of rest. While waiting for the time to pass, I brought Xavier downstairs just along the hotel sides to have a stroll. We passed by this cake shop and was attracted by the cute animal cakes on the display shelf. We took several pictures inside the shop after asking permission from the shop assistant. I bought Xavier his favourite Black Forest Cake and we shared it together.

Time's up, all of us gathered to have our dinner at the restaurant just few shops away. We really have a sumptous dinner I must say, we filled our tummies to the bream. Than was part II shopping of the day at 北京街。 There I bought Patrick 6 pieces of Polo Tees for only $10 each. And they are all branded with tag ok?? Good buy I must stress! I bought some "内在美" for quite a reasonable price too. I was most thrilled when I 2 very cute glitter balls for my daughters.

Xavier doze off right after shower, I stayed up for a while to pack the luggage, smiling to the "treasures" I've gotten today!



经典大合照 之 吃了早餐笑哈哈

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love My Family

Thumbs Up