Dreaming of You...


Monday, April 5, 2010

广州- 第三天

It's our 3rd day at Guangzhou, which is also our last day. Jane brought us to 白马, one of the biggest wholesale centre in Guangzhou. The clothes there are sold in bundles. The ladies there are also very strong, they are able to handle a trolley-full of goods. I bought quite a number of T-shirts there for only $4, my friend who was selling the same piece in Singapore sold us for $25 per piece. Wow! Look at the profit margin.

I bought my dad & hubby an Armani leather belt for $10 each. My friends were all busy choosing scarfs, I bought non even though they scarfs there are selling at $2 each. I won't have a chance to wear it anyway, that's what I think.

We went back to the hotel to have a rest and we proceed for dinner at 粥城. Needless to say, we had porridge for dinner. Eric & Ah Geok gave the 2 boys a treat at McDonald's for supper that night.

We had an early night as we'll be going to Shenzhen the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love My Family

Thumbs Up