Dreaming of You...


Saturday, June 20, 2009

Be Bold to ASK

I've lost count on how many times when I was "attacked" by my kids "dunno-how-to-answer-questions". They'll like just pop out from the blue and ask.

Here's some familiar questions:

* Why we are not inside your wedding photos huh?? (Shanice)
* When you are Papa married; is it Xavier, Shannon & me all hide inside your stomache? (Shanice)

* Where and why are you both married? (Xavier likes to ask this everytime Patrick drives on the Shear's Bridge)

When it's our turn to ask, they answer smartly also!

* Pat : Why that fish is so big and blue?
Xavier :It's cartoon what? Anything can happen in cartoon one.

* Me : Aiyo why is it like this?
Shanice : Because it's like this lah!


All these little jokes of the day really brightens and livens parenthood. Kids have are innocent and kind but they also have a mind of their own. So who says Papa & Mama must be smarter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love My Family

Thumbs Up