Dreaming of You...


Monday, June 15, 2009

Rhythm de Pasion

Shanice & I just finished shopping at Century Sq and was on our to the bus interchange when we heard drumming from the Tampines One's direction. So went there and have a look. It was a bunch of Malay teenagers drumming away. They called themselves Rhythm de Pasion. Although some parts they do make mistakes but it's their spirit which attracted everyone there. They were full of passion and was smiling all the way even though it's quite a sunny day.

I wanted to leave after their 1st session by Shanice wouldn't go, she wanted to stay on for the 2nd session. She whispered into my ear that she likes the boy in black t-shirt and sunglass.

So we stay on for another 1/2 hour for the 2nd session. When the show has finally ended she still wouldn't leave. She keeps pointing to the boy's direction. So I bring her towards the boy and she gave her flower to the boy. Awwww... how she Blushed! She dug her flushed face into my tummy.










No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love My Family

Thumbs Up