Dreaming of You...


Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Cooking Mama Lesson 2 - Mushroom Prata Crepe

June Holidays can be quite boring. Have you ever thought of the activities you wanna enroll your kid in but the fee is "Wow Wee"? Well, you can try this at home. Hosting a Cooking Mama Lesson for your child. Today I taught Xavier to make Mushroom Prata Crepe. We ate something similar at Shilin Ye Shi and it's one of our (Xavier, Shanice, Shannon & my) favourite. The difference is, I'm using Prata. And I tell you, I'm not boasting, it's Yummalicious OK!!!

Place Roti Prata or Crispy Pancake (usually comes in a pack of 6)into a heated pan with light oil


Beat an egg, add salt and pepper


Add sliced mushrooms


Add Mozerella Cheese and roll


Sprinkle chopped parsley onto the Mushroom Prata Roll


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love My Family

Thumbs Up