Dreaming of You...


Friday, June 12, 2009

Pulau Ubin (Part II)

BUTTERFLY GARDEN
You must be wondering why aren't there any pictures of any butterflies? I tell you, there are plenty but they are too fast for my camera. Only these pretty babes are nice enough to pose for my camera. We saw pretty flowers some of which are not frequently found.



















These leaves looks like they've been attack by hundreds of pimples


Tracy's favourite flower, Lily



Old Fashion hand-painted advertisement board (you don't see this anymore - at least in the city)

Mini provision shop (it's all dark inside so I can't see when I walk in the shop with my sunglasses on. Hahaha...)


Mr Chai gave all of us a treat at the Seafood Restaurant

Mee Goreng

Hor Fun (voted the best amongst all dishes)


Nicely painted four walls of a house

Bicycle Kiosk




AVA (Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority of Singapore)
On our way back, we spotted 2 men from AVA holding pups by their collars and putting them into cages. The puppies are actually stray ones lying below an old opera stage. In the few cages are some monkeys too. The AVA men transport these animals back to mainland and sent off in the AVA Van.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love My Family

Thumbs Up