Dreaming of You...


Friday, June 19, 2009

Explorer Kids @ Downtown East


Our destination today is Explorer Kids @ Downtown East. Tracy fetches me, Xavier, Maximas, Melody, Yi Fang & her maid and together we went all the way to the east. The children were excited. But getting into the Explorer Kids requires to make a personal card for the parent and kid.

The kids played for about an hour before getting out. We had a light tea break at Buger Kings before heading home. The children are all exhausted.




Panting & Exhausted after running up and down










Oooo ...Let me relax for a while




I'm on the top of the world







There is Maximas & Melody who is always running away from my camera.


Xavier badly wanted to sit on this mini ferris wheel but I wouldn't allow. He took a picture with it instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love My Family

Thumbs Up