Dreaming of You...


Friday, June 19, 2009

I Love Papa (from our 2nd sweetie, Shanice)


I saw this picture when I fetch Shanice from childcare today. She had drawn it for Patrick.

Shanice is a loving daughter who is ever so thoughtful of others. Little things like drawing a card for us, pouring us a cup of water, fetching tissue paper, waiting for me at the doorstep even though all had left, and so on ...

Back at my parent's home, she'll fetch my dad's pillow for him when he is about to lie down.

That's my sweet lil girl, Shanice.

2 comments:

  1. did she draw the 2 cartoons free-hand? i think she got a talent sia! must cultivate her artistic talent and her loving nature! hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She simply love art lessons. I do conduct lsn for them at home too, and she's always looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete

I Love My Family

Thumbs Up