Dreaming of You...


Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Birthday Treat @ Flyers

Our lil sweetie, Shannon is officially 3 today. She'as requested for a ride in the ferris wheel as she enjoyed the previous ride so much. Voting was 6 : nil. I suggested that we take a night ride as we've already experienced the ride during the day.

Had a quick dinner at Popeye. All was excited when they see the lights on at the ferris wheel. I remembered, we started at blue and ended at purple. 3 of them are chasing around inside the capsule, Pat was the only one admiring the night scenes and I was busy with my camera.

It was a lot of fun. Great offer just time for our ride too!




Dinner @ Popeye











































Say bye bye to the ferris wheel, we've reached the platform



No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love My Family

Thumbs Up